Alexa Voice Service (AVS) framework for Nebula board (STM32F4xx)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GeMi_4445696
Level 1
Level 1

Is it available or can I somehow port the X-CUBE-VS4A (STM32F7xx compatible) onto my Nebula board?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello George,

My bad. I mistook the MCU as ST32F7xx

STM32F4xx platfrom is indeed supported in WICED. The X-CUBE-VS4A libraries are not ported in WICED but you can use the other libaries provided in WICED for AVS connection.

Please refer the snip.avs_authorization for conncetion to AVS. For further communication, you can use the WICED HTTP2 library for sending/receiving the data to/from AVS.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello ,

The support for mentioned MCU is not present in WICED as of now. May I please request you to refer the blog STM32F469 porting in WICED​ for guidelines on porting a new MCU. 

0 Likes

Hi Priya,

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding this, but in WICED Studio 6.4 there is a NEB1DX_02 folder under 43xxx_Wi-Fi/platforms, with the essential files, and /43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/GCC/STM32F429 also exists.So isn't the MCU ported already? The full name of the MCU is STM32F429ZIT6.

George

0 Likes

Hello George,

My bad. I mistook the MCU as ST32F7xx

STM32F4xx platfrom is indeed supported in WICED. The X-CUBE-VS4A libraries are not ported in WICED but you can use the other libaries provided in WICED for AVS connection.

Please refer the snip.avs_authorization for conncetion to AVS. For further communication, you can use the WICED HTTP2 library for sending/receiving the data to/from AVS.

Thank you, will give it a shot!

George

0 Likes