ARM Toolchain on OS X (updated)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I solved the problem with toolchain but now i get other, my Olimex Tiny H is not seen by Eclipse

after build Eclipse try  to download Code to my IC but iget the massage:

Downloading Bootloader ...

**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****

Downloading Application ...

**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****

Downloading DCT ...

Everything is connected correctly, no Debugger running, settings seems to be right.

Now  i don't know what to do.

0 Likes
3 Replies