43xxx_wifi Hibernate.c in WICED 6.2.1?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
cohuc_3807591
Level 3
Level 3
5 likes given First like given

Hello All:

In trying to use some of the low power states of my CYW43907 device, and as such I was looking through the powersave app note. In the note, there is mention of hibernate mode (all off except for silicon) with the example application in WICED_studio/apps/test/diagnostics/hibernation - however this directory doesn't exist, and there is no hibernate.c anywhere in the installation directory. Another question stated that the hibernate block is available (Can the Hibernate block be used on the LBWA1UZ1GC ) so I'm just wondering how to use it?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

You can access the hibernation APIs in WICED-Studio-6.2\43xxx_Wi-Fi\WICED\platform\MCU\BCM4390x\peripherals\platform_hib.c file. Please find attached the hibernation snip. You may add it to your snip and test it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

You can access the hibernation APIs in WICED-Studio-6.2\43xxx_Wi-Fi\WICED\platform\MCU\BCM4390x\peripherals\platform_hib.c file. Please find attached the hibernation snip. You may add it to your snip and test it.

Hey riya

Thanks so much for getting this to me - it helps immensely. I just wanted to say somewhere that this code example would be good to include with all the other snips in the new editions of WICED studio, and it would also be good to possibly change the references in the powersave app note. Anyways, Thanks so much.

0 Likes