can i set the supervision timeout in HID Device of CYW20706?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hyhw_4628441
Level 2
Level 2
50 sign-ins 10 questions asked 25 sign-ins

i have developing the HID device on WICED 6.2 using CYW20706.

and i have testing the connection with HID Host & Client Control App that is provided to example.

but, it does not working well. i want to check the disconnection after supervision timeout that is set to that i want.

is the setting supervision timeout supported in WICED 6.2 on CYW20706?

i knew the supervision timeout can set in role of master, so i was set the role to master before set the supervision timeout.

also, is the process of setting supported?

i need the help. please help me anybody.

thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi @hyhw_4628441 ,

Yes setting supervision timeout should work for CYW20706 in WICED 6.2. You can set the value in wiced_bt_cfg.c.

Would you please explain how you are testing and what error you are getting? Can you try using ModusToolbox with latest BTSDK 3.0 and check if everything works fine?

0 Likes

The developing HID device is work to BR/EDR, not BLE. can i set the value of wiced_bt_cfg.c for BR/EDR?

additional, i have tried testing the HID of CYW20706 using ModusToolbox with lastest version, but it seems that is not support CYW20706. I think HID can work on CYW20735, i do not know why HID can not work on CYW20706. could you help me please?

0 Likes