Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

Do BCM20707 chipset support msBC (wideband speech)? And is there support for Linux Drivers?

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

where can I download the schematic for the evaluation board?

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

Does CYW20704UA2KFFB1GT support 6loWPAN?

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Can I disable the BCM20704's BT and only use BLE connection device in standby mode ,and when BLE received the instructions to transmit audio then o... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I am looking at the datasheet for BCM20707 Bluetooth chip. Does anyone know the absolute maximum RF input (dBm) the chip can handle before permanently... Show More
mringwal
Studio Bluetooth
Hi thereOur Bluetooth Stack BTstack (http://bluekitchen-gmbh.com) runs without any additional configuration with the Broadcom USB Bluetooth modules (e... Show More
user_2112781
Studio Bluetooth
Sometimes the function wiced_bt_stack_init will not call my management callback function. The last output I see is:00000119 GKI_create_task func=0x4ad... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We’ve been working with the BCM920707V2_EVAL for a while using the hci_handsfree_plus.We saw that after creating an SPP connection with a device that ... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Studio Bluetooth
Dear Support,    Does WICED support 20706 and support HomeKit ?   What should we do for first step ?Best Regards,Rush Chen Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.