Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

GrahamS_21
Studio Bluetooth
I am supporting a customer using the CYW20704 and need some help answering some questions.1. What is the difference between the A1 and A2 revisions of... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I see there is a way to set the advertisement channel mask.  How could a scanning channel mask be done for a central device? Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

What is the development, development kit?

saching_06
Studio Bluetooth
In 2010, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) was added to Bluetooth specification to enable connections between devices that only needed to send a few bytes of... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, i use the demo board of CYW92070xV3_EVAL for near one month. And it now doesn't work smoothly. It often downloads failed and gives a hint that the... Show More
MichaelF_56
Studio Bluetooth
BT800, Bluetooth v4.0 Class 1 HCIThe BT800 series of Class 1, USB HCI modules, and packaged USB Dongle, are Laird's first dual-mode Bluetoothv4.0 offe... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi team!One of my customers would need a BT Audio Connection to a smart phone, and parallel to a BLE connection to a remote control. Certified Module ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
When I installed WICED 5.2.0.22, there was an error "Not enough free disk space on selected folder location. Selected location has only 1M space avail... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Dear Forum,I've found in datasheet that CYW20706 supports CTS wake up when talking about HCI UART1. Low-power out-of-band BT_WAKE and HOST_WAKE signal... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,  i want to get the local bd address, and i use the library function (void wiced_bt_dev_read_local_addr(wiced_bt_device_address_t bd_addr)). I prin... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.