Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I am using WICED SDK 5.0, I am seeing 5 platforms listed under 20706-A2_Bluetooth\Platforms folder and each platform has it's own minidriver file (... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I'm developing CYW20706 Bluetooth chip.I have some questions.The CYW20706 is connected to android smartphone.There are installed VoIP applications... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I am using handsfree application from the WICED SDK. As soon the application starts running, there are 35 bytes of HCI event data sent of the HCI UART... Show More
BrKu_1344346
Studio Bluetooth
Hi yssu​Per your comments here: programming CYW20706​If I download my application code to external flash, how do I protect my code?RegardsBrian Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Hi again CYW20706 wizards,For my project I have to download embedded app (.hcd) to RAM through unreliable UART from the host MCU. Reading through the ... Show More
JoJo_2624151
Studio Bluetooth
     Hi:          Problem one:          After version 5.0,There is no "wiced_hal_lpm.h" file,Enter and exit the sleep mode of the original has been un... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Hi forum BT experts,I have several questions regarding BR/EDR pairing:1) What library call/calls triggers pairing? In the “hci_audio_gateway” demo the... Show More
MichaelF_56
Studio Bluetooth
Does the 20719 have an onchip 32kHz LPO?[CY] Yes, it has an internal LPO however we always advise using an external LPO as it greatly improves power a... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I want to use a CYW20706 soc for a embedded Bluetooth application and could not find information how to flash my compiled program to the chips memory.... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I found a .zip file for cybt-343026-eval but I cannot find the directory mentioned in studio 5.2 on linux. I looked in WICED-5.2, Cypress, /usr/share/... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.