Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Hello CYW20706 wizards,I'm developing the app code to use the chip in embedded mode. The app is going to communicate with a host through the HCI UART,... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, CYW20706 is standalone. (no MCU)and I use wiced_sleep_config(TRUE, ....) for low power mode.I want to use the pin F8 (BT_DEV_WAKE) as GPIO. Is it ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,We observed XO_IN A4 pin load to our reference clock input (supplied from oscillator or function generator).1.8Vp-p signal becomes ~1.2Vp-p when co... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I configured wiced_sleep_config(TRUE, WICED_WAKE_GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW, WICED_WAKE_GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW);  for low power mode,and I set the pin F8 (WICED_P36... Show More
anerc_1039096
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,we are using the 20705 device for s STB design and i'm wondering where to find the actual patchram files former delivered by broadcom with the neta... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Every command a host sends to CYW20706 / 07 starts with 0x19. There is a function "uint32_t hci_control_proc_rx_cmd( uint8_t *p_data, uint32_t leng... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I am using the above mentioned eval board, one of the documents claims that CYW2070x package mounted in the eval board can work as both CYW20706 an... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We're looking to establish filtering policies on our CYW92706 BLE scanner, so that we can use a private resolvable addresses on our beacon, and need f... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Can I get the design documents (schematic, layout, flashing support information, datasheet) for BCM20730A1KFBG-P11 module? Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
I'm developing with CYW20706 without any external flash. I read “WICED-HCI-Control-Protocol.pdf” and I'm still confused about how to get to all the mo... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.