Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I'm only interested in the CENTRAL side. I noticed that the wiced_bt_gatt_le_connect call has a scan_mode and an is_direct flag. The is_direct flag ha... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
I'm working with 20706 and WICED studio 6. For our application we need to rely on the timer to track events.Looking at the API and examples, here are ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We need to place the CYW20706 in Direct Test Mode (DTM) for BLE RF testing with an external protocol analyzer.  How is this done? Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Are the host and dev wakeup lines used during firmware download? Are they active high or low? I'm using 20706. Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Greetings,I'm currently tring to design my first Bluetooth application in WICED Studio with a CYBT-343026-EVAL board.I've found a document called "Get... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Greetings,I'm having some trouble with the CYBT-343026-EVAL evaluation board and the WICED Studio 6.0 SDK.After having installed all the drivers of th... Show More
sagu_2642176
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I am trying to understand the behaviour of FW BCM20704A1_001.001.005.0358.0726.hcd we have.I saw that page BCM20704UA1KFFB1GT | Cypress Semiconductor... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
CYW20706 uses PUART to communicate with MCU(sub).The PUART pin is using GPIO pin D6 as TXD and C5 as RXD.If only ANCS is connected, or if HFP is conne... Show More
kiyu_2154206
Studio Bluetooth
I saw you answered the following questions(https://community.cypress.com/thread/31902 ).I have a similar problem.Can I get a sample of your supplied f... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I'm using WICED STUDIO 5.2.0Demo application 'hci_serial_gatt_service' is not connect Samsung Galaxy Note 4.I tested with 'WICED Smart Explorer' an... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.