Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

XiaoPing_Yang
Studio Bluetooth
Hi  Sir,      I have installed Winced studio 6.2 ,when I build hello_sensor, there are some errors ,eg.DescriptionResourcePathLocationTypeSymbol 'HAND... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
If I'm not streaming, I'm able to discover services and characteristics and write and read these.With connection interval to 200ms and the supervision... Show More
Robin_Peng
Studio Bluetooth
hi, I want to develop using ,AT cmd ,but i don't konw how to start , using 20706,could you give me some demo code ? Show More
NiLi_2861801
Studio Bluetooth

Hi,  How can I build my own library file such as .a or .lib base on 20719-B1-Bluetooth, wiced 6.1.0

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I use wiced studio 5.2.2.I have reported previously on the issue of ANCS and HFP connections.However, the problem was not the ANCS but the connection ... Show More
LuGi_2890336
Studio Bluetooth
I have to develop an application with Bluetooth connection with A2DP profile for audio streaming and some BLE services and characteristics for data ex... Show More
NiLi_2861801
Studio Bluetooth
Hi ,   I have three CYW920719Q40EVBoards   One of them have this problem while downloading:Detecting device...Device foundDownloading application...**... Show More
TaGo_2353976
Studio Bluetooth
According to the datasheet of CYBT-343026 and CYW20706,this module seems to have BT_HOST_WAKE pin at PAD#12 as attached document.Q1:I think this pin w... Show More
LuGi_2890336
Studio Bluetooth
I'm creating an application in a single-board computer like Raspberry and I'm thinking to use the CYBT 343026 module.Are there linux drivers for commu... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I am referring to your blog post Configuring Transmit (Tx) power on the CYW20706 I am working with a CYW20706 and WICED Studio 6.1 and am trying to co... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.