Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

XiaoPing_Yang
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Sir ,     How to download program into the module CYBT-343026-01 in WINCED 6.2?     Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
The product guide advertises it as being 5.0 compliant, and LE extended packets were introduced in v4.2. However I can't find any examples using more ... Show More
KaRe_1495521
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I just installed WICED-Studio-6.2.1 (OSX), WICED-Studio-6.2.1 (OSX) . After installation completing, I found that there is not any option under ... Show More
JuIn_1625121
Studio Bluetooth
Hi.If the customer uses GPIO_5 as GPI, the pin needs external pull-up or pull-down?I read CYW20705's Datasheet (02-14867), but I think externall pull-... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

Is it possible to force the current thread to sleep for some amount of ms?

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I have two CYW20719 boards set up to be peers and exchange data using advertisements and scan response packets. Both are running the same code. They a... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We are trying to create a characteristic with read, write and notify property in ble_wifi_introducer code. We are trying to use it with CySmart. We ar... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
     I want to use this board to driver a i2c device.     APPLICATION_START( ),how do this function works? if i do some like while(1) in this function... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I have question what type of randomness I will get from that function ezspGetRandomNumber()? It is pseudo random number or truly random number (bas... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I have below query1) How to send notification from WICED board to WICED SMART Explorer app using ble_wifi_introducer sample application?2) Not able to... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.