Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

XiaoPing_Yang
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Sir,     How to view the  view the example of hello sensor in BT Designer tab? Show More
sagu_2642176
Studio Bluetooth
Hi all,Before put bluetooth controller in Wake-on-BLE state, I need to filter advertisement packets with device address and some specific manufacturer... Show More
JoBa_2147096
Studio Bluetooth
Does CYW20719 support HIDOFF? The Datasheet says yes but the Power Modes App Note says no HIDOFF. http://www.cypress.com/file/415986/download ) it say... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello community,I am attempting to drive a TFT display (160x128) using the 20719 eval board. In this document, it mentions that the chip has DMA, but ... Show More
xixuc_3349876
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I have the following setupCYW43907------------------- (CYW43907)WICED BR/EDR/LE host stackHCI over UART-------------------         .           .... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
     I need to use i2s and i2c interface in this board.but according to the "CYW920706WCDEVAL Evaluation Kit Hardware User Guide" i2s need to use pin ... Show More
LixinD_46
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Team,Could you help indicates how to fix the BR/EDR pairing always failed issue after unpair operation was done before?Detail of this issue is  des... Show More
JuIn_1625121
Studio Bluetooth
At page6 in CYW20705's datasheet(002-14867 Rev. *F), the header is below snapshot.Is "CYW20702" a typo?Is a block diagram on the page CYW20705's block... Show More
xixuc_3349876
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, I have a dual chip setup, with CYW43907 connected over HCI-UART to a HCI BLE controller chip. On CYW43907, running WICED studio 6.2.1 with BLE ... Show More
MatthewS_51
Studio Bluetooth
Hello Problem-Solvers!This past week we had our WICED Bluetooth Virtual Workshop, co-sponsored by Mouser, teaching hundreds of engineers how to design... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.