Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Jeff_Huang
Studio Bluetooth
the end customer have designed a module product using CYW20706+Serial Flash.when the serial Flash already be mounted on boards with CYW20706,If new so... Show More
Jeff_Huang
Studio Bluetooth
WICED 6.2.1, the customer changed the flash to GD25WD80C(attached the datasheet),but download failed.How to support serial flash GD25WD80C,thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,An application I'm trying to build has a "Total RAM footprint" that floats somewhere near 240kb, which seems much larger than it should be. Addi... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I am having a lot of problems related to memory usage, and so I would like to see a link map file to help debug it. How can I create a link map ... Show More
SaLe_3420251
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I'm using CYW920706 and CYW920719.I can program a hex for CYW920719 in the console command line with ChipLoad.exe.CYW920719I don't need to press... Show More
mora_2248876
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I am using the CYW20719 in dual BLE and BT/EDR modes, i am building upon the HCI_IAP2_SPP example application . I would like to know if there is a ... Show More
GrahamS_21
Studio Bluetooth
I have someone looking at using the 20704 in USB connected to Linux host.Do they need a specific linux driver from Cypress to make this work or is it ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

Besides AN91445, are there other smaller size Bluetooth antenna reference designs?

MichaelF_56
Studio Bluetooth
Example:    extern int __2sprintf(char * str, const char * format, ...);    char str[20] = {0};    float f = 3.14;    __2sprintf(str,"%f", f);    WICE... Show More
user_3572401
Studio Bluetooth
Some number defined in SDK is different from HCI_Control_Protocol.pdf.For example,・HCI_CONTROL_GROUP_AG which is 0x0e(SDK) and 0x0F(pdf)・HCI_CONTROL_G... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.