Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

GrCa_1363456
Studio Bluetooth
What are the estimated currert consumptions for various sleep modes with CYBT-423028?Will it draw more or less power than CYBLE-416045-02 which can de... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,Does CYBT-343026-01 or WICED SDK support it? If yes, what is the process to implement it?Thanks very much,Dat. Show More
user_3690936
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I have a big issue, I have realize a project for CYBLE-13025 and i transfer it to my new hardware, but sometime after a cycle power it seems that m... Show More
YoJa_3107936
Studio Bluetooth
HiWe want to confirm the operation of test command from PC to the evaluation board.If we don't implement OPEN_PORT on ClientControl,Even we send the t... Show More
Leo_liu1
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,It has been deletedBest regards,Leo Show More
YoJa_3107936
Studio Bluetooth
Dear everyoneCould you answer the below questions ASAP?1, Is the mbt tool executed in recovery mode operation?2, When doing with the hand during the r... Show More
NAYU_1212731
Studio Bluetooth
下記の脆弱性について、WICEDの対応状況を教えてください。 (https://jvn.jp/vu/JVNVU92767028/)JVNVU#92767028        Bluetooth 実装の楕円曲線ディフィー・ヘルマン鍵共有において公開鍵を適切に検証していない問題CERT/CC Vulnerability Note VU#304725... Show More
YoJa_3107936
Studio Bluetooth
HiPlease tell me the initial state, when it was shipped.(Transmission level, BER, frequency deviation)ThanksY.Jiang Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
blutooth mesh
solved msg Solved

will PSOC@6 supports Bluetooth mesh, or any Bluetooth@ supported dev kits are there in cypress

JaLe_1578121
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I'm testing hci_serial_gatt_service for the BLE Serial Service.- Unidirectional data transmission is not a problem.Client_Control.exe ===> CYW2070... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.