Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I am working on a software design which requires a BLE + BT module to communicate with the host controller. I have narrowed down a few modules a... Show More
YoJa_3107936
Studio Bluetooth
HiI think that CYBT-343026-01 has passed radio law certification in Japan, but there is no Japanese radio law certification number in the shield case ... Show More
JoJo_2624151
Studio Bluetooth
Hi friends:     No matter how I adjust ble_scan_cfg and ble_advertisement_cfg in wiced_bt_cfg_settings_t, the overall power consumption of mesh cannot... Show More
Leo_liu1
Studio Bluetooth
Hi all,I have downloaded SDK6.2.1,there is no iap2 demo ,but it was mentioned in readme.txt.See bt\iap2\iap2.c,but only spp demo.Is my version not rig... Show More
JeHu_3414236
Studio Bluetooth
I am using 20719 and I want to go to PDS after UART Tx is done after I call wiced_hal_puart_synchronous_write().  In the sleep handler, I always allow... Show More
ErPa_3001431
Studio Bluetooth
I am using a CYBT-423028-EVAL. I have set up the platform files per KBA223637WICED Studio: Platform Files for CYBT-423028-EVAL - KBA223637 I created a... Show More
user_3563711
Studio Bluetooth
HI everyone!    I want to find a API to shut off the bt.But the current seems not work successfully,Is there somebody occured same issueS on BCM20206,... Show More
NAYU_1212731
Studio Bluetooth
Hi.Our project is doing a design with Bluetooth module of CYBT-343026-01 now.Software uses "hci_audio_gateway" of WICED-Studio-6.2.So I have a questio... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
As a follow on to this closed thread: CYW20706 Mesh APP "MeshLighting.apk" Forced Termination in the Android 7.0​The MeshLightingController.apk was no... Show More
Ken_Zhang
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I just installed WICED-Studio-6.2.1 (WIN) and WICED-Studio-6.1.0(WIN)  on WIN10 64 bitAfter installation completing, I found that there is not a... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.