Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

kisac_1448651
Studio Bluetooth
wiced_hal_puart_set_baudrate() is the only one api as am aware is available to config the PUART communication interface. Is there a way to configure t... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I start working with the CYW920706WCDEVAL board, WICED studio 6.1. I need to make a keyboard. The problem is that the HID examples do not work. Applic... Show More
kisac_1448651
Studio Bluetooth
We have a requirement where we need to store a specific set of data in a controller NVM, And more importantly this data should not be get erased while... Show More
masac_1860766
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I am using cypress ble dongle on Windows with C# API.I want to use this dongle on Ubuntu, Will it support on Ubuntu? if yes can you please provide ... Show More
JoJo_2624151
Studio Bluetooth
I directly compile the WICED6.2 "MeshAPP" source code.There was an error when "build APK" was prompted. The attachment is the LOG information. Please ... Show More
JeHu_3414236
Studio Bluetooth
After I program my application, I want to disable HCI UART because I don't have any debug traces to print.  What should be the line state for CTS?  If... Show More
assh_3716096
Studio Bluetooth
Hi All, I'm trying to make an RTOS application run, with a single thread. Here is snippet of my code #include "wiced_rtos.h"/*************************... Show More
JeHu_3414236
Studio Bluetooth
I am starting BLE scan by calling wiced_bt_ble_scan(BTM_BLE_SCAN_TYPE_HIGH_DUTY, TRUE, newAdvCallback) to enable duplicate filtering.  I am seeing wro... Show More
JeHu_3414236
Studio Bluetooth
How can I configure the BLE transmit power for connection?  I only see wiced_bt_dev_set_tx_power() for 20706.  If I can't configure the power, what is... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I am working on a software design which requires a BLE + BT module to communicate with the host controller. I have narrowed down a few modules a... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.