Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

JeRi_3276026
Studio Bluetooth
Please can you explain the Hardwaruser-guide codeBSC-i2c/*code*/include wiced_hal_i2c.h.#define I2C_SLAVE_ADDRESS (0x76) #define I2C_SLAVE_OPERATION_R... Show More
YoJa_3107936
Studio Bluetooth
HiCould you provide SIG Certification Report?We want to conform it. ThanksY.Jiang Show More
albrc_3946401
Studio Bluetooth
As a follow on to this closed thread: CYW20719 - I2S Driver / APIs​I was hoping that perhaps somebody could supply some information on how to access t... Show More
MaFr_3844636
Studio Bluetooth
Dear Sirs and Madams!Is it possible to get souce code of BCM20730 firmware, so I can customize my application?Sincerely,M. Show More
user_2209051
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I want use 20706 to connect one master and more slavers. And when I connected the third peripheral, directly return the connection down error. The ... Show More
YoJa_3107936
Studio Bluetooth
HiCould you tell me the state of the following pins during reset?((Hi-Z state?) 16pin UART_TXD 17pin UART_CTS 18pin UART_RTS 20pin UART_RXDThanksYang Show More
PeEr_3832806
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,Is it possible for the application to some how signal from the wiced_transport_data_handler_t [1] callback to the caller that the data can not b... Show More
IlMo_3748251
Studio Bluetooth
I have cyw920706 and i need check HFP profile. I use hci_audio_gateway example code and generate sine via MCU and route via I2S to module. Аs far as I... Show More
Eric_wang
Studio Bluetooth
Does the 20719 support coexist with BT?Is there a DEMO in WICED?Tks! Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.