What method should be used to count the number of ADV. transmissions at CYW20719 in WICED_Studio

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiLe_4471161
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted

Hi,

I want to know how many packets were successfully transmitted by the BLE module.

I use the following methods, but sent ADV. packet.

Its cannot enter ble_tx_complete

pastedImage_0.png

Is there a more appropriate way to get the BLE module after sending successfully?

Or is there something wrong with my program?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi MiLe_4471161​,

I do not think Bluetooth stack allows such functionality to count the number of advertisement packets. Advertisement is just a way of letting know the existence of the device.

Regarding p_tx_complete_cback, this is a way to notify about data packet & not the advertisement packet. So I am doubtful if your code will work as per your expected behavior.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi MiLe_4471161​,

I do not think Bluetooth stack allows such functionality to count the number of advertisement packets. Advertisement is just a way of letting know the existence of the device.

Regarding p_tx_complete_cback, this is a way to notify about data packet & not the advertisement packet. So I am doubtful if your code will work as per your expected behavior.

0 Likes

It seems that the way I got from the API reference document is not feasible.

Is there any other way to get the number of tx adv. packet?

0 Likes

Unfortunately there is no way to count the number of adv packets.

0 Likes