WICED Studio 6.2.1 BLE 5.0 long range support

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
xixuc_3349876
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a dual chip setup, with CYW43907 connected over HCI-UART to a HCI BLE controller chip.

On CYW43907, running WICED studio 6.2.1 with BLE host stack. 

HCI BLE chip support unlimited  simultaneous ble connections, and BLE 5.0 long range (LE_Coded_PHY), and BLE 5.0 LE_2M_PHY.

I want to know if WICED studio 6.2.1 BLE stack support all these three features? 

Best regards, Xiaodong

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

BT 5.0: The CYW20719/CYW20735 support BT 5.0 and the 2Mbs PHY optional feature only

I'm not aware of any BT device that supports unlimited simultaneous connections.

There are several threads here on the community which discuss supporting multiple simultaneous connections and the tradeoffs inherent to this operation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

BT 5.0: The CYW20719/CYW20735 support BT 5.0 and the 2Mbs PHY optional feature only

I'm not aware of any BT device that supports unlimited simultaneous connections.

There are several threads here on the community which discuss supporting multiple simultaneous connections and the tradeoffs inherent to this operation.

0 Likes