Unable to receive BD address from 20719-B1_Bluetooth to micro

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RaKa_4741636
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First like given

Hi Team,

I am trying to send the BT module BDADDR to micro using UART TX and RX pins. But I am unable to get it received to micro. Below is the snapshot of the code I am following to Read and send the BD address to the host.               

wiced_bt_dev_read_local_addr(bdaddr);

WICED_BT_TRACE("Read Local Bluetooth Address: [%B]\n", bdaddr);

wiced_hal_puart_synchronous_write(bdaddr, BD_ADDR_LEN);

For writing the data to TX pin of BT module, I am using "wiced_hal_puart_synchronous_write" functionality.

Please let me know if I missed out any.

Regards,

Rakesh K

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi RaKa_4741636 ,

Can you please try using wiced_hal_puart_write API first to check whether the UART interface is working correctly?

Also please make sure you have set the baud rate correctly on Micro controller side . By default 20719 PUART uses 115200bps.

Please refer /20719-B1_Bluetooth/apps/snip/hal/puart example in WICED and check if you are able make the UART interface working correctly.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjana

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi RaKa_4741636 ,

Can you please try using wiced_hal_puart_write API first to check whether the UART interface is working correctly?

Also please make sure you have set the baud rate correctly on Micro controller side . By default 20719 PUART uses 115200bps.

Please refer /20719-B1_Bluetooth/apps/snip/hal/puart example in WICED and check if you are able make the UART interface working correctly.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjana