Regarding CYW Final Firmware

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
prrac_4270601
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We procurred a sample Cypress device for Bluetooth  BR/EDR and LE testing. We have Bluetool software for flashing with us but we are not able to flash the device with the firmware that has been qualified finally.

Can you please provide me with the final FW for the device CYW920735Q60EVB-01.

Please also provide me the flashing details on the above mentioned Cypress device.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen Raaj P.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi Praveen,

Bluetool is the internal tool used for testing purpose. You can use WICED Studio to program the CYW920735Q60EVB-01 board. Here is the link: WICED Studio Wi-Fi/Combo Docs & Downloads

Also, you can use CyBluetool instead of Bluetool to program the board: CyBluetool (Windows Installer)

Detailed procedure to get start with the device can be found in the user guide and quick start guide: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyw920735q60evb-01-evaluation-kit

FYI, here is the link for CYW20735 product guide containing all necessary information: CYW20735 Product Guide

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi Praveen,

Bluetool is the internal tool used for testing purpose. You can use WICED Studio to program the CYW920735Q60EVB-01 board. Here is the link: WICED Studio Wi-Fi/Combo Docs & Downloads

Also, you can use CyBluetool instead of Bluetool to program the board: CyBluetool (Windows Installer)

Detailed procedure to get start with the device can be found in the user guide and quick start guide: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyw920735q60evb-01-evaluation-kit

FYI, here is the link for CYW20735 product guide containing all necessary information: CYW20735 Product Guide

Hi,

Is there any option to put the Cypress device into RF Test mode to test BR/EDR Test cases?

Please let me know how to start RF testing by putting the device into Test mode.

WICED tool i am not well versed as its new to me. Suggest me how to proceed with Bluetool option,

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen Raaj P.

0 Likes

Hi Praveen Raaj P.,

We have tx_test, rx_test HCI commands in CyBluetool, you can use these commands for BT RF testing.

Please refer CyBluetool User's Guide for more information.