No access to CYBT-343026-EVAL board's Make Targets

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings,

I'm having some trouble with the CYBT-343026-EVAL evaluation board and the WICED Studio 6.0 SDK.

After having installed all the drivers of the board (USB Serial Dual Channel drivers included) I have referred to KBA221025 as stated in the user guide and followed the steps mentioned there:

1.- Download CYBT_343026_EVAL_PLATFORM_FILES.zip attached with this KBA.

2.- Save and extract the downloaded file in your computer.

3.- Navigate to CYT_343026_EVAL_PLATFORM_FILES > CYBT_343026_EVAL and copy this folder.

4.- Paste the folder in WICED Studio 5.1 folder path …\ WICED-Studio-5.1\20706-A2_Bluetooth\Platforms\. Figure 1 shows the location of folder in the WICED Studio 5.1.

Now, although in the Project Explorer I can see that the folder has been added, there are only example build targets for the CYW920706WCDEVAL board in the Make Target tab.

I figure I can't use the CYW920706WCDEVAL board's demos with my CYBT-343026-EVAL board since I get a device detection failure message saying that the CYW20706 was not detected.

From the KBA221025 I understood that I should be able to see a sample make target called "demo.hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL download" in the Make Target tab.

Is there any step that I am missing?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

The make target will be not be added automatically. You will have to manually create a new make target:

"demo.hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL download".

To do so, you can right-click on the 20706-A2_Bluetooth folder in the Make Target window and click 'New'.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The make target will be not be added automatically. You will have to manually create a new make target:

"demo.hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL download".

To do so, you can right-click on the 20706-A2_Bluetooth folder in the Make Target window and click 'New'.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that was the step I was missing.

Thank you very much for your response yssu​.

Regards.

0 Likes