Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WICED Studio Bluetooth

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings,

I'm having some trouble with the CYBT-343026-EVAL evaluation board and the WICED Studio 6.0 SDK.

After having installed all the drivers of the board (USB Serial Dual Channel drivers included) I have referred to KBA221025 as stated in the user guide and followed the steps mentioned there:

1.- Download CYBT_343026_EVAL_PLATFORM_FILES.zip attached with this KBA.

2.- Save and extract the downloaded file in your computer.

3.- Navigate to CYT_343026_EVAL_PLATFORM_FILES > CYBT_343026_EVAL and copy this folder.

4.- Paste the folder in WICED Studio 5.1 folder path …\ WICED-Studio-5.1\20706-A2_Bluetooth\Platforms\. Figure 1 shows the location of folder in the WICED Studio 5.1.

Now, although in the Project Explorer I can see that the folder has been added, there are only example build targets for the CYW920706WCDEVAL board in the Make Target tab.

I figure I can't use the CYW920706WCDEVAL board's demos with my CYBT-343026-EVAL board since I get a device detection failure message saying that the CYW20706 was not detected.

From the KBA221025 I understood that I should be able to see a sample make target called "demo.hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL download" in the Make Target tab.

Is there any step that I am missing?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

The make target will be not be added automatically. You will have to manually create a new make target:

"demo.hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL download".

To do so, you can right-click on the 20706-A2_Bluetooth folder in the Make Target window and click 'New'.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The make target will be not be added automatically. You will have to manually create a new make target:

"demo.hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL download".

To do so, you can right-click on the 20706-A2_Bluetooth folder in the Make Target window and click 'New'.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that was the step I was missing.

Thank you very much for your response yssu​.

Regards.

0 Likes