How to use CYW20735 SPI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mawu_4270096
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi :

I want to know if there is any sample code to use the CYW20735 SPI , if I can do the SPI  communication on the CYW920735q60EVB-01.

it  seems that the SPI pin is not routed to the pin header.  Refer to the manual of CYW20735,it seems that there is only a set of SPI interface for the CYW20735

Serial Peripheral Interface
    SPI_MISO                         40  PIN

SPI_MOSI                         39   PIN

SPI Master OSPI_CSN     38   PIN

SPI Chip SelSPI_CLK      35   PIN

thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi ,

I am sorry, we do not have ready example code for 20735 SPI.

However you may use the APIs given in wiced_hal_pspi.h and try.

The pins which you have mentioned is used to interface Sflash.  You may use any other GPIOs. All GPIOs are supermux. All GPIOs can be programmed for any alternative functions. For example, key scan, SPI, I2C, IR_TX, quadrature, peripheral UART, ADC, etc. Check fn wiced_hal_gpio_select_function in wiced_hal_gpio.h

You may refer to CYW20719 sample code : /20719-B1_Bluetooth/apps/snip/hal/spi_master

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi ,

I am sorry, we do not have ready example code for 20735 SPI.

However you may use the APIs given in wiced_hal_pspi.h and try.

The pins which you have mentioned is used to interface Sflash.  You may use any other GPIOs. All GPIOs are supermux. All GPIOs can be programmed for any alternative functions. For example, key scan, SPI, I2C, IR_TX, quadrature, peripheral UART, ADC, etc. Check fn wiced_hal_gpio_select_function in wiced_hal_gpio.h

You may refer to CYW20719 sample code : /20719-B1_Bluetooth/apps/snip/hal/spi_master

Thanks,

Anjana

thank you,I get it

发自我的iPhone

0 Likes
mawu_4270096
Level 5
Level 5

Hi 

0 Likes

Hello,

In CYW20735, only one SPI can be used for application. The other one is for SPI sflash.

The APIs for SPI uses the one for application. So customer don't have to bother about the second one.

Thanks,

Anjana

mawu_4270096
Level 5
Level 5

thanks,I got it

0 Likes