How to programm a CYBT-343026-01 module and design part files

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
igloc_3085191
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

Hi,

I would like to know how to programm a CYBT-343026-01 module.

The CYBT-343026-01 kit is based on the CYW20706. So far I have been using the CYW920706WCDEVAL evaluation kit for development. Now I would like to build a first pcb prototype using the mention module.

I would like to know the following:

1) Required lines to program the CYBT-343026-01 module.

2) Required programmer to program the CYBT-343026-01 module.

2.1 Is is somehow possible to use CYW920706WCDEVAL to program the CYBT-343026-01 module. If so, please specify the wiring.

3) Required software in order to program the code using the programmer solution proposed in point 2.

4) Finally, in order to get my pcb desing moving, it would be helpful to get access to a library containing the CYBT-343026-01 module design part for EAGLE CAD. Is that possible?

I will much appreciate if you could answer my queries with diligence.

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Here is a KBA about how to program the module. You just need a USB to UART tool connect with the HCI port and then use the WICED SDK to program it. Programming an EZ-BT WICED Module – KBA223428

You can also download the hex file with the command line which is also introduced in the KBA.

You can get the 3D model here 3D Model Files for EZ-BLE/EZ-BT Modules – KBA218122

And you can also find the schematic and layout file of the kit board which contains the module. http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cybt-343026-eval-ez-bt-module-arduino-ev...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Here is a KBA about how to program the module. You just need a USB to UART tool connect with the HCI port and then use the WICED SDK to program it. Programming an EZ-BT WICED Module – KBA223428

You can also download the hex file with the command line which is also introduced in the KBA.

You can get the 3D model here 3D Model Files for EZ-BLE/EZ-BT Modules – KBA218122

And you can also find the schematic and layout file of the kit board which contains the module. http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cybt-343026-eval-ez-bt-module-arduino-ev...