cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WICED Studio Bluetooth

YaTr_3516311
New Contributor II

Hi,

I want to download FW to cybt-343026-01 module. But always have below fail. I have tried with EVAL(EVAL has two port shown in PC and I select the HCI port), it is OK.

Module connect usb to PC only one port, so I just modify the COM port number.

********* Download Failure *************

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Follow below suggestions and retry.

|

|   1. Verify USB-UART driver is correctly installed

|

|   2. Verify SW4 switches are in ON position (CTS, RTS, RXD, TXD)

|

|   3. Power cycle CYBT-343026-EVAL and retry.                                          |

|

|

| If this problem persists, the serial flash on the board may be corrupted.                                     |

| Follow below steps to reset CYBT-343026-EVAL board to factory default state.                  |

| Note: This will erase any user applicaiton in the memory and reset the board to dafulat state |

|   1. Press and hold RECOVER button (SW2)

|

|   2. Press and hold RESET button (SW1) for 1 second

|

|   3. Release SW1

|

|   4. Release SW2

|

|   5. Re-program the board

|

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

I have done as above saying "Press and hold RECOVER button;Press and hold RESET button (SW1) for 1 second.......", but same fail.

I also do as Programming an EZ-BT WICED Module – KBA223428  saying "Pull SPI2_MOSI to GND  then reset", but same fail

pastedImage_1.png

1. Press RECOVER button mean set RECOVER pin to high,right?

2. What can I do next?

0 Likes
1 Solution
BoonT_56
Employee

I strongly recommend that you download the schematics from the below website and perhaps compare to that of your own eval board. It may give you some ideas on what is missing. Anyway, the below EVB uses a USB-to-serial chip (dual channel) to communicate with HCI uart port and Peripheral uart port. If possible, please use the below EVB for your development.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cybt-353027-eval-ez-bt-module-arduino-e...

View solution in original post

17 Replies