How i can do Radio Rx test for a CYW20719 Evaluation kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
veb_3529051
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I recently brought the CYW20719 EVAL kit, and i would like to do a RF Rx test, can you help me how to do a Radio Rx test?  whether i'll get the transmitted bit pattern on any one of the I/O Pin else i need to read any register values, if yes what are the HCI commands that i should use.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi,

You can use our Manufacturing test tool for the test.

Please have a look at Manufacturing-Bluetooth-Test-Tool.pdf in the doc folder of WICED studio.

Refer ReadMe.txt of mbt in WICED studio ( Path : /20719-B1_Bluetooth/wiced_tools/mbt )

Note: You have to run the MBT using command prompt from the original folder location (C:\Users\....\Documents\WICED-Studio-6.2\wiced_tools\mbt)

The test procedure and commands are described in the ReadMe.txt

Thanks & Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi,

You can use our Manufacturing test tool for the test.

Please have a look at Manufacturing-Bluetooth-Test-Tool.pdf in the doc folder of WICED studio.

Refer ReadMe.txt of mbt in WICED studio ( Path : /20719-B1_Bluetooth/wiced_tools/mbt )

Note: You have to run the MBT using command prompt from the original folder location (C:\Users\....\Documents\WICED-Studio-6.2\wiced_tools\mbt)

The test procedure and commands are described in the ReadMe.txt

Thanks & Regards,

Anjana

Thanks for the response

0 Likes