CYW920719Q40EVB-01 build and program problem- NO device Detected

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
daba_4649501
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

gfreenetamAnjanaM_61MichaelF_56DaZh_2976111

i am using CYW920719Q40EVB-01 kit and i'm using WICED studio 6.4.0.61 IDE for software development.

when i try to download a demo project(hello sensor)or snips , it can build successfully but it does not getting download in the board

it says

Detecting device...

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| No CYW207x9 device detected.                                                           

| 1. Verify the CYW207x9 WICED eval board is connected _AND_ powered                     

| 2. Verify all switches are set to the default positions                                

|    - see "Connect the WICED Evaluation Board" in the Quick Start Guide or Kit Guide    

|      for defaults                                                                      

| 3. Press the reset button on the WICED eval board and retry                            

|                                                                                        

| See 20719-B1_Bluetooth/README.txt for more info.                                       

| If this problem persists, the board EEPROM may need to be reset to factory defaults.   

| Please see Recovery instructions in the Quick Start Guide or Kit Guide.                

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

i have tried the recovery and resetting options in the board but it still does not working. when i check the device manager it shows all the drivers are installed but still not downloading.

please help me to resolve this issue.

thanks and regards

Danny.

Message was edited by: danny baker

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi daba_4649501 ,

Yes , seems to be like some issue with board. Please try with a new one. Hope you are able to do download FW to your CYW20820 Eval board without any problem. 

Also please note, the latest 20719 version is 20719B2 https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyw920719b2q40evb-01-evaluation-kit  . For new customer application, we recommend to use 20719B2.

Note:

Meanwhile I would suggest you to go through our WICED Academy files for getting started : GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/CypressAcademy_WBT101_Files: Files for WICED Bluetooth 101 class

Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
16 Replies