CYW20706 has problems connecting to iOS by LE and HFP.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use wiced studio 5.2.2.

I have reported previously on the issue of ANCS and HFP connections.

However, the problem was not the ANCS but the connection of LE and HFP according to iOS versions.

CYW20706 tested LE connections and HFP connections with iOS versions 10.3.3 and 11.2.1.

In iOS version 11.2.1, there is nothing wrong with the connection of the LE, but it will occur if HFP is connected.

There is no problem in iOS version 10.3.3.

If HFP is connected after LE connection in version 11.2.1, PUART TXD(D6,P31) is fixed at High.

LE connection log and HFP connection log, iOS versions specific logs and version cross-connection logs, etc. Leave a few logs.

Please, check what the problem is.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

I was trying to connect the BLE of CYW920706WCDEVAL board to iOS 10.13.2 and my mac does not discover the hello_sensor program given in the kit. Could you please let me know how you solved the problem?

Thanks

0 Likes

You need to make sure the COM port driver is installed. If you open up a serial terminal, do you see traffic on PUART and HCI UART COM ports?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same problem with the difference that the PUART debug traces will not work anymore.
Is there a solution?

Regards

0 Likes