CYBT343026-01 using API through BT interface

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
walterbaccinell
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

I started exploring the CYBT343026-01 module, to understand if it usable as a serial interface between an external device communicating through UART and a PC or a Smartphone. I was able to successfully connect and communicate data using the module, but I am not able to enter the command mode through the COM port associated to the SerialPort profile of the Bluetooth module. I can access the command mode just through a connection to the PUART pins. Unfortunately this procedure is not possible in my final application, as the module will not be connectable to an external host for sending commands through the UART, but I still need to access the command mode to configure and update it. Is there any way to enter the command mode using the classic Bluetooth or the BLE communication interface? 

Thank you

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello,

Are you using Ez-Serial platform FW (https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-serial-ez-ble-module-firmware-platform) and asking how to enter command mode without UART  ? or are you using custom FW? Can you please clarify?

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes
walterbaccinell
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

Yes, I'm using  Ez-Serial platform FW and I would like to access the command mode through the serial port associated to the classic Bluetooth profile or through the BLE instead of the UART, that will not be available in my application. Is it possible?

Thanks,
Walter

0 Likes
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Sorry, the EZ-Serial FW doesn't support send command through BT or BLE.

0 Likes