CYBT 343026-01 LP mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AlDE_4601476
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

I am using the CYBT 343026-01, the pin LP_MODE is pull down. The CYBT 343026-01 is not working at all.

By changing the LP_MODE to high, this is working well.

Why is it not working ?

Thank you for you quick answer

1 Solution
8 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Could you check the sleep level setting GSLP? The level should be 1 which means "normal sleep when possible".

If you set it to 2, then you need to use the GPIO to wakeup the device. And it will reboot during the wakeup.

0 Likes

XinghaoZ_26​ thanks for your answer.

I use the CYBT 343026-01 without any modification. Normally the default value from the factory should be ok.

At this time, I only have the UART communication between a STM32 and this module.

What can I do to solved this problem ? The board cannot be modified.

0 Likes

If the sleep level is set to 1, the device will go into sleep mode when it is possible. In the normal sleep mode, the UART will be shut down and all the command will not be recognized. The device can only wake up from the LP_Mode pin. Is this Pin connected with the MCU?

Do you need sleep mode in your application? If not, you can configure the sleep level to 0 to avoid the device go into sleep mode and save it to the flash during your production.

0 Likes

The LP_mode pin is directly tied to GND and cannot be modifed.

How can I change the sleep level to 0 ? I have only uart connected to MCU.

0 Likes

I just checked internally, there is a updated version for the EZ-Serial. It can wake up the device by UART command.

Could you ask your local FAE/Marketing for test as it is not official released?

0 Likes

I understand that the EZ serial is not working for my application.

I need to upload the new one (not official).

As I have buy the component to Digikey, I am not sure that they can provide it.

Could you provide it to me ? Do you have a contact to provide?

0 Likes

Is there any special step to update it ?

How do we do ? Special pin must be linked ?

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes

Please refer to the following KBA: WICED Module Programmer User Guide – KBA225060