Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WICED Studio Bluetooth

GaBa_4295621
New Contributor

I'm designing a board with the CYBLE-013025-00.

I need to use the SWD interface, for programming and debug (it's standard for the ARM architecture).

From datasheet (https://www.cypress.com/file/374396/download) I can see that pin n. 6 (padname P15) is SWDIO, but I cannot find the reference for SWCLK signal.

What is the pin for the SWCLK signal?

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61

Hello,

CYBLE-013025 module uses HCI UART interface for programming.

You may use the HCI UART pins.

The Serial Wire Debug (SWD) debug/trace messages can also be output through the HCI UART port that’s onboard. The SWD pins are muxed with HCI UART and are used in such a manner that the hardware and firmware can auto-detect the presence of SWD or the HCI host

Please refer to the below links:

Programming the TAG2/TAG3 Board using command line tools  (CYBLE-013025 uses CYW20737 chip)

Downloading into the CYBLE-013025-00 module – KBA222505

WICED Smart - Debugging Support Using a J-Link Probe Application Note

WICED Smart J-Link Debugger

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AnjanaM_61

Hello,

CYBLE-013025 module uses HCI UART interface for programming.

You may use the HCI UART pins.

The Serial Wire Debug (SWD) debug/trace messages can also be output through the HCI UART port that’s onboard. The SWD pins are muxed with HCI UART and are used in such a manner that the hardware and firmware can auto-detect the presence of SWD or the HCI host

Please refer to the below links:

Programming the TAG2/TAG3 Board using command line tools  (CYBLE-013025 uses CYW20737 chip)

Downloading into the CYBLE-013025-00 module – KBA222505

WICED Smart - Debugging Support Using a J-Link Probe Application Note

WICED Smart J-Link Debugger

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post