About acquisition method of BLE reception sensitivity (RSSI)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KEKA_4568351
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

I am currently looking for a way to get an RSSI with a BLE connection.

There is "wiced_bt_dev_read_rssi" in the RSSI acquisition function of BLE, and this is the method of scanning, but I am looking for an easy method. (To return the RSSI value immediately when needed)

For example, for WIFI, I am looking for something like "wwd_wifi_get_rssi" function to get the connected RSSI value.

Please let me know if you have such API functions or variables.

<Japanese>

BLEの受信感度(RSSI)の取得方法について

現在、BLE接続しているRSSI取得する方法を探しています。

BLEのRSSI取得関数に、「wiced_bt_dev_read_rssi」があり、これはスキャンする方法になりますが、簡単に取得する方法を探しています。(必要になった際に、即時RSSI値を返答するため)

例えば、WIFIであれば「wwd_wifi_get_rssi」関数のように接続されているRSSI値を取得するようなものを探しています。

そのような、API関数や変数がありましたら、教えてください。

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi KEKA_4568351 ,

You can use the API wiced_bt_dev_read_rssi itself to get the RSSI from peer device. Check the implementation in hello_sensor example (hello_sensor_read_rssi) . You can call this function after connecting to the peer device and can get the RSSI value.

Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi KEKA_4568351 ,

You can use the API wiced_bt_dev_read_rssi itself to get the RSSI from peer device. Check the implementation in hello_sensor example (hello_sensor_read_rssi) . You can call this function after connecting to the peer device and can get the RSSI value.

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes