20719 client control

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chyac_4036791
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to play around with ClientControl to see how audio connection and profiles work, but it seems like it's not letting me download the .hcd file and all the buttons are disabled. Has anyone used this before and have any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Please recover the board as follows and then use the HCI UART port for download:

first, press and hold the Recovery button (SW1),

then press the Reset button(SW2),

release the Reset button (SW2),

and then release the Recovery button (SW1).

You can find it in the kit guide document which is located in the doc file of your SDK.

After you successfully download the firmware, you can use the AG page of the ClientControl to control the board.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Which demo(firmware and hardware) are you using? Did you try to download .hcd file in recovery mode?

You can also program your board with the SDK and control it with ClientControl.

0 Likes

I tried to download the hci_audio_gateway-CYW920719Q40EVB_01-rom-ram-Wiced-release.hcd. I don't know how to do it in recovery mode though? There were always some errors when I tried to download this firmware. I tried every possible serial port.

0 Likes

Please recover the board as follows and then use the HCI UART port for download:

first, press and hold the Recovery button (SW1),

then press the Reset button(SW2),

release the Reset button (SW2),

and then release the Recovery button (SW1).

You can find it in the kit guide document which is located in the doc file of your SDK.

After you successfully download the firmware, you can use the AG page of the ClientControl to control the board.