Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello guys,

I built an own application and after fixing a lot of mistakes I finally can build it without failures in my code. But now I get an other error:

11:23:43 **** Build of configuration Release for project WICED-Smart-SDK ****

"C:\\Users\\EppA\\Documents\\WICED\\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\\WICED-Smart-SDK\\make.exe" my_last_try-BCM920737TAG_Q32 download

Linking target ELF

..\..\Tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-objdump: '../../build/my_last_try-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-my_last_try-rom-ram-spar.elf': No such file

makefile:152: recipe for target '../../build/my_last_try-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-my_last_try-rom-ram-spar.elf' failed

Makefile:344: recipe for target 'my_last_try-BCM920737TAG_Q32' failed

make.exe[1]: *** [../../build/my_last_try-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-my_last_try-rom-ram-spar.elf] Error 1

make: *** [my_last_try-BCM920737TAG_Q32] Error 2

11:23:44 Build Finished (took 1s.124ms)

It seems that it can't make an elf-file. Can you help me to fix this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Andre,

I believe you fixed your issue, as you mentioned during our discussion that you had forgot to include the libfixmath libraries and forgot to restore it back in the make file. Or you still having issues ?

If you have new set of questions, kindly go ahead and open a new thread on the forum.

thnx

vik86

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Which version of the SDK are you using?  Windows version of SDK 2.2?

Which platform are you trying to program, TAG3 development board?

Which sample program from the SDK are you using for the tes?  Hello_Sensor?

david_armour

0 Likes

Edit your make target and add VERBOSE=1 JOBS=1. Then clean and rebuild your app and see if there are other errors during the build.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

arvinds: the cleaning and rebuilding brought no success, unfortunately. The first error that occurs is the error above...

0 Likes

are you using any app such as the wiced smart explorer (available on android phones) to detect hello-sensor?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried to use the wiced smart explorer but I couldn't find a device, even though my smartphone supports Bluetooth 4.0...

After following the suggestions to fix my problem I have the next one:/ now I get the same message every time I want to download a program, so by downloading the hello_sensor project, too...

0 Likes

Hi Andre,

I believe you fixed your issue, as you mentioned during our discussion that you had forgot to include the libfixmath libraries and forgot to restore it back in the make file. Or you still having issues ?

If you have new set of questions, kindly go ahead and open a new thread on the forum.

thnx

vik86

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using the Windows version of SDK2.2 and the BCM920737 Development Kit.

I've tried to download the Hello_Sensor program to the board and it worked even though I couldn't receive the data the controller should send...

0 Likes