how to use white list

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to implement using white list in Wiced_Smart_SDK2.1.0.

I use 2 boards, 1 is hello_sensor and the other is hello_client.

But connection looks like being done not related with bd_addr even though I put the  blecm functions.

I already read the discussions

1. 20732 mac filtering possible?

2. Adding and Removing Entries from Whitelist

I modified hello_client like following

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

BLECM_SELECT ADDR list_addr[4];

UINT8 targetaddr[6] = {0x20, 0x73, 0x6A, 0x1C, 0x8C, 0xCA}; // hello_sensor bd_addr is 20736a1c9cca

void hello_client_create(void)

{

blecm_enableAddressSelection();

BT_MEMCPY(list_addr[0].addr, targetaddr,6);

list_addr[0].type = 0;

blecm_SelectAddress(list_addr, 1);

}

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

whatever I write the value in targetaddr in hello_client while the board address of hello_sensor does not change, connection is always successful.

What should I do or change in my code?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, the White List feature is not working correctly on the 2073XS and he do not have an ETA for when it will be fixed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, the White List feature is not working correctly on the 2073XS and he do not have an ETA for when it will be fixed.

0 Likes