do not send advertisement after wake up from deep sleep

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to make hello_sensor connected or not with button.

During idle state, board can connect or disconnect depending on the button.

But When the board is in deep sleep mode,  it can not advertise with the first button interrupt.

I summarized my test procedures.

1. idle case

1) button press (advertise) - button press (stop advertise and disconnect) - button press (advertise ... ) .....

2. deep sleep case

1) button press (advertise) - button press (stop advertise and disconnect) - deep sleep - button press (wake up)  - button press (advertise)...

if board does not go into deep sleep mode, it can toggle the connection state (advertisement state).

but if board goes into deep sleep mode, I should press button twice, the first is for wakeup and the second is for advertising.

Could you tell me what I should do  after waking up from deep sleep mode for advertisement?

0 Likes
1 Solution
VictorZ_46
Employee
Employee
5 comments on blog 25 sign-ins 250 likes received

Out of deep sleep your code will go through the Create function.  It looks that out of Create you need to be discoverable.  After that off/on will trigger correctly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
VictorZ_46
Employee
Employee
5 comments on blog 25 sign-ins 250 likes received

Out of deep sleep your code will go through the Create function.  It looks that out of Create you need to be discoverable.  After that off/on will trigger correctly.