Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The only information I have on the BCM20732 that gives me power usage is the data sheet. Is there a reference manual as well? Perhaps some of the ques... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
Question:  Why does HelloClient.exe report the error message:   "Broadcom Bluetooth profile pack for Windows (BTW) has to be installed"?Answer:======S... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BT profile
solved msg Solved
Hi,Is there any description available that shows which BT profiles that are active on BCM20732?Ie A2DP, AVCRP, HID... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,This is SM Lee working for Exceltech which is agency of Broadcom, and I have a question.What is maximum clock rate for Cortex-M3 used in BCM2073... Show More
MiDo_2166396
Smart Bluetooth
Im setting up the toolchain and compiling sample applications, referencing both the 20732EclipseForAppDev.pdf and 20732AppDevWT2.pdf.Using CodeSourcer... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hardware = BCM920732 tagHost = Linux (ubuntu 13.04) x86_64Toolchain = CodeSourcery arm-none-eabi 2013.05gcc version 4.7.3 (Sourcery CodeBench Lite 201... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.