Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can I use BCM920732EVAL_Q32 instead of BCM920732TAG-00 with WICED Smart SDK?Id like to know how to program an application into it by the IDE. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
appFineTimer
solved msg Solved
When I set 1500 as fine_timer_interval of BLE_PROFILE_CFG, appFineTimerCb is called every 1 sec.Is 1000 maximum value for this timer?I have another qu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Team,       I found a issue by disabling "powersave_timeout" mode.       Is any setting config which i miss ? thanks a lot. Disable "powersave_time... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Team,         Can we use SDK1.0.1 to support LNP profile,         Does It only need to modify the GATT table Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
Question:  Why do I get an error dialog box stating "C:Program FilesWIDCOMMBluetooth SoftwareBTWLeApi.Dll" when running the HelloClient.exe demo appli... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
Question:  The size of the 20732 peripheral UART (receiver) FIFO is 16 bytes. Can it be increased?Answer:  No. The size is limited by the hardware and... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
What is HelloClient.exe?  How do I compile it?WICED-Smart customers experimenting with the Broadcom WICED-Smart evaluation board (BCM920732TAG_Q32) wi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I had installed WICED-Smart-SDK-1.0.1-IDE-Installer.exe, now I can use eclipse to build and download application by HCI uart port.I have jlink debu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have bought BCM920732BLEKIT, then I want to download WICED SMART SDK and document from here.[ATTACH=CONFIG]166[/ATTACH]I have submit my regist... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
Over time you may forget what version of the SDK you have installed...To determine which one is installed:1. Launch the SDK2. From the Project Explore... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.