Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

joki_2146851
Smart Bluetooth
blebat_batmon_cfg  in blebatt.c contains parameters that I want to change (for example changing the measurement Interval), but it doesn't seem like I ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When we lower high_scan_interval, centrals gets ad received callback sooner.But if we lower it too much, when central attempts connection (starts conn... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
After which connection callback should central begin communication by sending write-request?After connUP callback, encryption callback, or bond callba... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
1.I have requirement where we want to use the Out of Band pairing mechanism. Assuming that we have the encryption keys on both sides , which API shoul... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I am trying to install wiced smart sdk in windows 8. I'm receiving the following error "Couldn't find appropriate JRE. need JRE 1.6 or higher".... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
The IIC and SPI (aka SPIFFY1) interfaces share Pin 16 (SCL/CLK) and Pin 15 (SDA/MOSI) of the 20732 device.  Page 19 of 20732-DS104-RDS.pdf (dated 9/17... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  Can someone provide latency numbers for the BCM2073x/2073xS to be able to connect/send/disconnect to a iOS and Android OS based device?  I rea... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have heard before there will be 128k of code space available.Any forecast when?Thanks. Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
We are trying to debug our application using a packet sniffing tool but we often miss the connection establishment.  We think this might be because th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have downloaded the hello sensor code (from the 1.1 SDK) and have communicated successfully with it using LightBlue but when I try and use the sampl... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.