Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does Wiced Smart SDK support JTAG? programming and debug? I saw some discussions for the WICED WIFI but not for smart. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello allCan you please point us towards a copy of BTSpy? My google searches come up with a btspy that is for some video capture ic.Thanks!Jason Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I can't see a way to find my previous posts, to check for answers.BETTER FORUM FORMAT:The best forum format out there is STACKOVERFLOW.comBroadcom sho... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Only after software download does our central get the bond callback after a connection.ie.1. We download our app to central2. Central connects to peri... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
hello sensor
solved msg Solved
When I open the "" Hello Sensor" in source code and saw errors such ""Symbol 'HANDLE_HELLO_SENSOR_SERVICE_UUIDt' could not be resolved":" How can I fi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
So I am trying to write a temperature characteristic. I am using..#define HANDLE_SENSOR_TEMP_NOTIFY                    0x7f    CHARACTERISTIC_UUID128 ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,We are trying to compile and download the sample application on WICED Smart from Ubuntu 13.04.The Kit is identified on ttyUSB interface, and we are... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In hello_sensor.c, it says hello_sensor_interrupt_handler allows for three interrupt inputs where the buttons are defined as.. Button1 : value&0x01 Bu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
So does the ROM code have a default uart handler or does each application have to override it ? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
  Hello  Can you please let me know the BCM20732 chipset’s sleep current consumption? Thank youDaniel  Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.