Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,  I'm looking for the feasibility of using API provided from SDK in customizing the LL control PDU (several OP code has been defined in Vol. 6 ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We just got the BCM920732 dev kit and are wondering how to use the linux development environment.  Using gcc makefiles we are able to compile the samp... Show More
IrAh_2291321
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a STEP 3D model (*.stp, *.step) of the WICED SMART module available?
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  Where are we at with being able to provide Android and iOS example apps?Regards,Frank Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  One question about the sample code at hello_sensor.c.void hello_sensor_connection_up(void){    UINT8 writtenbyte;    UINT8 *bda;    hello_sensor_... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Why does the hello sensor firmware "reverse the UUIDs when publishing in the database"? And similarly why does the hello client use the non-reversed U... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth

Is there any documentation available describing how to use the TMC pin (or what it is for)?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
UART Loopback
solved msg Solved
Is there a way to put the peripheral UART in loopback mode so I can verify my Rx handler is working correctly?I am sending data to my device but I thi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We can see samples from hello_sensor.c and also the parsing function inside blecen.c.But do we have document for definition of all these packet format... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Where can I find more detailed documentation on WICED SMART - like datasheet (of the chip),  sources schematics/layout of the sensor sensor board, ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.