Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I am using a GPIO pin to control an LED, active low.It occurred to me that it might be possible to set the GPIO to high impedance (input and output di... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,In the 20732 SoC datasheet, it mentions that it fully supports Bluetooth Test Mode. I'm assuming then that it is also supported in the 20732S modul... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
My application has started resetting occasionally.Is there any way to determine the cause of the reset when the application starts up?I don't think it... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I noticed the functions bleapptimer_startAppTimer() and bleapptimer_refreshAppTimer() in bleapptimer.hI thought maybe these could be used to set up a ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does BCM20732 support coexistence like a feature which combo chip has?I'd like to know whether GPIOs can be used for this feature. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What is the simplest way to keep the BlueTooth powered on at all times while I attempt to debug with it? I can’t seem to find the exact API I need to ... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
We have two of the 20732 dev boards and they appear to have the same mac address: 20732A0C0FFEThis may be confusing things when we run them at the sam... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have built the HelloClient sample from the SDK but when I attempt to run it the LoadLibrary call fails and the assumed error in the sample code is "... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I ran out of stack space in my application, but only discovered this by seeing clobbered ram.1. is there any good way to detect stack overrun (e.g. de... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.