Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

wowu_1723141
Smart Bluetooth
As the topic, I am using wiced.1.1.0. When I called those C string function, such as strncpy, srtncmp, etc, the compiler told me they are not defined,... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to follow the steps from pages 13-14 of the quick start guide.I don't have access to hyperterm (which has been extinct since windows vista)... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I tried to add some trace messages to some functions in bleapp (bletime_TimeReq()), however when I exectute the traget ( proximity_plus.c) it doesn't ... Show More
joki_2146851
Smart Bluetooth
I have been trying to configure and run the SPI_MASTER example, after several iterations I have been able to get it to run, but one problem that I am ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When I attempt to call "bleappevt_serialize" in my code I need to include "bleappevent.h" ...When I do include the header I get this failure. It seems... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When will the next API release be out?We have ordered the latest 20732 part, and understand that we'll need API 2.0thanks! Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am just learning the Broadcom BLE stack and saw the one pager for the BCM92073X_LE_KIT.Can someone please share a link on ordering one of these ?Tha... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I solid a BCM20732S module on a motherboard, which is designed by myself.At first time, I can download firmware into 20732S and it can run RAM applica... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Sometimes when I build the glucose profile code I see this trace statementGPIO_WP:OFF=0But then I dont see any other trace statements ...It seems like... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
The BCM920732 HW Application Note (MMP920732HW-AN101.pdf) describes the BCM20732 Hardware Interfaces and provides sample code on how to program the va... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.