Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
There is a typo in the procedure: "Recovering a Corrupted WICED Smart Tag" in "WICED Smart Quick Start Guide".Correct syntax is:ROM.proximity-BCM92073... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can anyone shed light on why one would or wouldn't choose to use this?I'm looking at p8 of the BCM20732S datasheet, "32.768 kHz Oscillator (optional)"... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all, I'm trying to make an eagle part library for BCM20732S for the board I'm designing.I'm looking at P9 of the BCM20732S datasheet where the layo... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I have looked around in the SDK and I can't find a way to discover my own address, only that of a peer.Is there any way to get my own MAC address? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Following instructions from "WICED Smart™ Hardware Interfaces" I tried this simple program:#include "gpiodriver.h"void application_init(void){  // Ini... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I would like to test my WICED SMART card with an Android cellphone with the example codes and apps provided. The user guide uses LightBlue App i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I connected WICED SMART and attempted to run example code provided but I keep getting the following error (shown at the end of the log below). Please ... Show More
joki_2146851
Smart Bluetooth
I have setup the fine timer (in the context of the heart rate monitor application) to write a command byte to SPIFY2 and then read back 4 bytes.  This... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to work with the peripheral uart and I am having trouble compiling code when I added the initialization code as specified by the How to use... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.