Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
On page 13 of BCM20732S Technical Reference Manual on page 13 it shows Pin 39 has having dual functionality.I want to be able to use GPIO:28 alternate... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In glucose profile code I see there are a few arrays blebgm_iopDatablebgm_iopDataValidblebgm_iopContextDataI have data passing from sensor over periph... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can someone please explain to me how the glucose concentration field ought to be handled?Seems like the profile data is all fake and not real world ..... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,We are working on building a BLE based Keyboard/Mouse with/without the USB dongle.Do you have any reference design based on which we can use to man... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,May I ask what kinds of RTOS is used in BCM20732? Is there no license free about that?I read "LICENSE.txt" file in SDK but I could not find any inf... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

please can anyone help me in finding the datasheet for bcm2045 or any documents regarding it...

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,any suggestion to interface analog signals with range from 0 to 5V with BCM20732 AD channels that must work on range 0 to 3.3V?Thanks, Fernando. Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Often, user's are interested in installing the latest SDK for both WICED Wi-Fi and Smart/BLE while maintaining the previous versions of both SDKs.As a... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
WICED Smart SDK version 1.1.0 is now available in the downloads section.Changes for WICED-Smart SDK 1.1.0 include:  New sample applications:Over The A... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.