Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
JaAn_4808491
WICED Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I have a simple console service that works when paired, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to function while unpaired. I saw ... Show More
SaEa_4705941
WICED Smart Bluetooth

During evaluation of CYBT-343026, how can I observe the RSSI on windows 10? 

I intend to use the development board in classic mode.

larson5150
WICED Smart Bluetooth
Hello.  We are trying to get Bluetooth A2DP functionality up and running on a 20721 design.  Starting with the EVK (CYW920721B2EVK-02) the code is up ... Show More
kawaii
WICED Smart Bluetooth
HI,         I bought a CYBLE-013025-EVAL , and it includes CYW20737 silicon device .  I saw the datasheet of CYW20737  mentioned it supports "Bluetoot... Show More
JaAn_4808491
WICED Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I was trying to find some of the documentation on WICED Smart that I was previously looking at but I can't seem to find it. I went to the download ... Show More
ShFu_1540346
WICED Smart Bluetooth
Dear all,Would you please provide us ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1 test report of CYW20737S?Best,Shun Furusawa Show More
TiRe_4797131
WICED Smart Bluetooth
I was following along with the "find me" tutorial on the "Getting Started with EZ-BLE WICED Modules" document and noticed the "bleprofile_LEDOn();" fu... Show More
Gugi_2434611
WICED Smart Bluetooth
Does anyone know how to set the TAG4 board switches so i can use the MBT.exe tool to test the Bluetooth regulatory part.   Basically how to set the TA... Show More
alca_3047856
WICED Smart Bluetooth
Hello everyone,I was trying to re-program the demo application that came with the eval board.Through ModusToolbox, I downloaded the "Audio-20721B2EVK0... Show More
user_2211386
WICED Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to connect TI MSP430 series microcontroller to broadcom BLE chip(BCM20737) through UART.The expected BLE role is very simple to send and re... Show More
Board Information

WICED Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.
Top liked authors