Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I am experimenting with an application based on the 20732S, and looking at the power draw.I've noticed that when the device is in a low rate advertise... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there any API for retrieving the Tx power for current advertising or connection state?From the comment of these 2 APIs in setting the Tx power.Does... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
using SDK 2.0.1 with my new 20737TAG, i'm able to successfully build but not download a sample app....output in the console window reports that No BCM... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
  Is it safe to ALWAYS do a STOP SCAN immediately just before doing a START SCAN?That is,Is it safe to STOP SCAN if scanning has already been stopped?... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
  After attempt to connect to a Bluetooth address for a peripheral that just powered off (battery died), central can no longer connect to any other po... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does Broadcom have information that gives the current profiles on advertising and connection events? Any other information related to battery life est... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi ,Its unclear from the datasheet for the BCM20732S, which pin is the RTS pin ?.I see that CTS is pin 30 and in older datasheets RTS was pin 25.Does ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does a vendor service or vendor characteristic denoted by a 128 UUID actually need to be registered with the Bluetooth SIG?My inclination is that it d... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I have a custom board design based on the 20732S, which has a button that allows the system to wake up from HIDOFF mode if the button is held down for... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.