Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have BCM9WCDPLUS114 board, it have embedded a Bluetooth LE module.Im interested in this BT module, can I purchase this module from Broadcom or your ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BCM20737 NFC?
solved msg Solved
In the document "BCM2073X Product Portfolio", it says that BCM20737 chip has NFC paring. Is there any documentation on this? Does that mean BCM20737 h... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I've looked through the SDK (v1.1.0) a bit and done some file searches but I can't find how to set the OOB data. I'm trying to have the Broadcom mo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have about 500 byte that is sent through UART and currently I am only gettin about 14 bytes through the BLE which is received by the iPhone. I under... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I install wiced android app in my smartphone, my android is 4.3 JWR66V.I can use this app to connect with 20732 tag and get the exposed service from h... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
For our application we want to be able to download a larger amount of data from the tag upon request (>>22 bytes).Is there a suggested best approach t... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
For our manufacturing process we will need to configure our device with a MAC address.  I was thinking to do this by communicating via the peripheral ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  I would like to know if LQI value is provided in SDK excepting RSSI for BCM2073x? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Been struggling with this one a few days...Central attempts connection (connUP) with peripheral.Central gets connUP callback.Sometimes, instead of bon... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How can ulp_rand() be seeded after boot, to change its first returned number?I want to randomly generate a unique ID for each of our peripheral, when ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.