Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
My application would like to enter a long timed sleep, and possibly wake up on an interrupt.  This seems to work OK, but I am trying to figure out if ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,My customer is checking if there is a more detailed documentation on function call description?Which function call they can use to write their appl... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Where can I find a datasheets on the BCM 20736 (BLE+ARM+Wireless Charging)  and BCM 4771 (GNSS Satellite Sensors) ?Thanks for your helpBob Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
A few questions regarding directed advertisements:1. In BLE_PROFILE_CFG is .high_direct_adv_interval and .low_direct_adv_interval in units of seconds ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

is there any sample Android or iOS code available to work with glucose profile?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Thank you for providing the source code for WsOtaUpgrade.Could you provide instructions on how to build it? Do I need to purchase Microsoft Visu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have changed tx_power_level to -25 dBm but I am still able to measure RSSI of -20 dBm while very close to the client. This means that the WICED smar... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is the BCM20702 BT chip officially supported in Linux ?Can I buy any BT adapter based on BCM20702 chip with the confidence that it will work in Lin... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How to config  a polling button?      GPIO_INPUT|GPIO_INIT_HIGH/*LOW*/|GPIO_INT|GPIO_BUTTON,      GPIO_INPUT|GPIO_INIT_HIGH/*LOW*/|GPIO_INT|GPIO_BUTTO... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, good afternoon. You can implement a Peripheral application using C # code for Bluetooth Low Energy. Is there any reference? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.